Emine Celik Foust, Ph.D.
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, Cukurova University, 2000
- M.S., Mechanical Engineering, Lehigh University, 2003
- Ph.D., Mechanical Engineering, Lehigh University, 2006
- Thermal System Design
- System Modeling
- Dynamics and Vibrations
- Fluid Mechanics
- Experimental Methods
- Biofluid Mechanics
- Supersonic Combustion Ramjet (SCRAMJET) Propulsion
- York College of Pennsylvania Faculty Development Committee Grant (2010)
- Zonta International Amelia Earhart Fellowship (2004)
- Graduated with the highest GPA of the engineering and architecture faculty at Cukurova University, Turkey (2000)
- Several Dean's Honor and High Honor Undergraduate Awards (1996-2000)
- Lu, Y., Gopalan, B., Celik, E., Katz, J. and Van Wie, D.M., “Stretching of turbulent eddies generates cavitation near a stagnation point”, 2010, Physics of Fluids 22 (4).
- Celik, E., “Passive Solar Heating Systems”, Center for Sustainable Engineering Educational Modules, 2010.
- Meah K., Garrison, T., Kearns, J., Link, G, Garrison, L., Blanding, W., Celik, E., Kuchnicki, S., Dawson, J., McFarland, B. “An Automated Bottle Filling and Capping Project for Freshman Engineering Students”, 2010 ASEE Annual Conference and Exposition, June 20-23, 2010, Louisville, KY.
- Lu, Y., Gopalan, B., Celik, E., Katz, J., and Van Wie, D.M., “Cavitation Phenomena in a Stagnation Point Flow”, 7th International Symposium on Cavitation, 2009.
- Celik, E., Katz, J., and Van Wie, D., “Investigation of the Formation of Microporous Liquid Fuel”, 2009 ASME Fluids Engineering Meeting, Symposium Paper, FEDSM2009-78546.
- Faculty Benefits Committee (2009 – present)
- Wellness Committee (2009 – present)
- Faculty co-supervisor of Collegiate Engineering Society (CES) (Fall 2010, Spring 2011)
- Judge at Dallastown High School Science Fair and Student Scholars Week (2009, 2010, 2011)