Fall Open House at York College
What is a college campus really like? It takes more than just visiting a website or browsing through Instagram to get a true feel for it. We want you to see up close what York College does from day one to set you up for success. Our fall open house event are hugely popular. On November 11, you'll get to:
- Meet current students
- Chat with faculty & administration
- Learn about admissions, student life, and financial aid
- Tour campus and enjoy a meal
- Ask lots of questions
What are you waiting for? Whether you have an application in and are confirming your great decision, or are exploring your options, you are welcome here. Contact Nan Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org or 717.815.1769 with questions.
- 7:30 a.m. Registration begins in the Grumbacher Field House. Stop by the student life fair! We'll have student and staff from residence life, student activities, athletics and more.
- 8:30 a.m. Welcome from York College students and administrators
- 9:15 a.m. Meet with your academic department for an interactive experience and time to speak with faculty and students
- 11 a.m. Presentations on campus life, admissions, and financial aid. Plus, you can take a campus tour and enjoy a complimentary meal.
- 2 p.m. Final opportunity to take a tour, as well as the opportunity to take a shuttle to visit our downtown Marketview Arts building.