Winter Open House at York College
What is a college campus really like? It takes more than just visiting a website or browsing through Instagram to get a true feel for it. We want you to see up close what York College does from day one to set you up for success. Our Winter Open House, particularly designed for high school seniors and potential transfers, will give you the opportunity to:
- Meet current students, and see our classrooms
- Chat with faculty & administration
- Learn about admissions, student life, and financial aid
- Tour campus and enjoy a meal
- Ask lots of questions
What are you waiting for? Whether you have an application in and are confirming your great decision, or are exploring your options, you are welcome here. Please call Nan Noel at 717.815.1769 with questions.
- 8 a.m. Registration begins in the Grumbacher Field House. Stop by the student life fair! We'll have student and staff from residence life, student activities, athletics and more.
- 8:45 a.m. Welcome from York College students and administrators
- 9:30 a.m. Meet with your academic department for an interactive experience and time to speak with faculty and students
- 11 a.m. Presentations on campus life, admissions, and financial aid. Plus, you can take a campus tour and enjoy a complimentary meal.
- 2 p.m. Athletics and Recreation Presentation and Marketview Arts/Downtown York shuttles available
Note: While we make every effort to connect you with the right people on campus, certain staff members, such as athletic coaches, may not be present. Want to set up a custom visit? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.