York College will be returning to in-person instruction for the 2021-22 academic year. As much as possible, the classroom experience will reflect normal pre-pandemic operations. Please note:
- Face masks will be required indoors, including all classrooms and academic buildings.
- Room occupancy limitations have been lifted, and physical distancing will not be required in classrooms.
- Furniture will be returned to pre-COVID set-up; informational signs and stickers related to COVID-19 mitigation will remain in place.
- Dual enrollment students will attend in-person classes.
- CLEP tests for students from other schools will be approved.
- Remote learning accommodations for COVID-19 will only be made in three cases:
1. Student is allergic to the COVID-19 vaccine; or
2. Student is allergic to a component of the COVID-19 vaccine; or
3. Student has a personal health condition that precludes COVID vaccination AND in-person attendance. Remote learning applications may be made beginning on July 31; the URL to a form will be provided soon.
- Anyone planning to attend a live cultural event or performance will be required to fill out this form regarding COVID-19 exposure.
- Students and faculty members who are traveling internationally on college-sponsored activities (including Study Abroad) must be fully vaccinated.