Living & Dining
During the 2021-22 academic year, we expect many pandemic-related restrictions to be lifted in on-campus housing and dining facilities. While some mitigation efforts (outlined below) remain in place for the start of the Fall 2021 semester, College administration will reassess these efforts during Fall Break. As we begin this semester, please note:
- There are no longer room occupancy limitations, and physical distancing will not be required.
- Masks are required in residence hall common areas, but not in dorm rooms.
- Furniture will be returned to pre-COVID set-up; informational signs and stickers related to COVID-19 mitigation will remain in place.
- Campus dining facilities will return to a pre-COVID-19 set-up.
- Campus shuttles will operate at full capacity; riders must be masked.
- Fellow YCP students and parents/guardians may visit students during usual visitation hours. Outside guests and other family members (e.g., siblings, cousins, aunts, uncles) will not be permitted to visit residence halls at the beginning of the semester.
- Overnight guests will not be allowed in residence halls.
- Residence halls will remain open during Fall Break.