Living & Dining
COVID-19 Updates & Policies
While some mitigation efforts (outlined below) remain in place for the start of the Spring 2022 semester, College administration will reassess these efforts in early February.
- There are no longer room occupancy limitations, and physical distancing will not be required.
- Furniture will be returned to pre-COVID set-up; informational signs and stickers related to COVID-19 mitigation will remain in place.
- Campus dining facilities will return to a pre-COVID-19 set-up.
- Campus shuttles will operate at full capacity; riders must be masked.
- Overnight guests will not be allowed in residence halls.