During the 2021-22 academic year, students should be able to return to the sorts of activities and gatherings they enjoyed before the start of the pandemic. While masks will still be required indoors until campus reaches a 70% rate of vaccination, a number of restrictions have been lifted.
- Room occupancy limitations have been lifted, and physical distancing will not be required.
- Furniture will be returned to pre-COVID set-up; informational signs and stickers related to COVID-19 mitigation will remain in place.
- Students may travel within the United States without a required quarantine period.
- Students may participate in off-campus opportunities, including retreats, community service, and more.
- Fall Orientation will be an in-person experience. This includes Convocation, which will be in-person for students only.
- Programming for student organizations and clubs will return to normal operations.
- Grumbacher will return to its normal configuration with regard to equipment; capacities may decrease in some areas, if necessary.