During the 2021-22 academic year, students should be able to return to the sorts of activities and gatherings they enjoyed before the start of the pandemic. While masks will still be required indoors, a number of restrictions have been lifted.
- Room occupancy limitations have been lifted, and physical distancing will not be required.
- Furniture will be returned to pre-COVID set-up; informational signs and stickers related to COVID-19 mitigation will remain in place.
- Students may travel within the United States without a required quarantine period.
- Students may participate in off-campus opportunities, including retreats, community service, and more.
- Fall Orientation will be an in-person experience. This includes Convocation, which will be in-person for students only.
- Programming for student organizations and clubs will return to normal operations.
- Grumbacher will return to its normal configuration with regard to equipment; capacities may decrease in some areas, if necessary.
- Anyone planning to attend a live cultural event or performance will be required to fill out this form regarding COVID-19 exposure.