The following guidelines have been put into place for the start of the Spring 2022 semester in response to the highly contagious Omicron variant. We anticipate revisiting and hopefully adjusting these guidelines mid-February. Until further notice, the following mitigation efforts are in place.
Student Organization Meeting/Event Guidelines
- No visitors/outside guests may be present at in-person gatherings: YCP students and staff only.
- Campus mask policy must be strictly followed and enforced at all times. N95/KN95, or surgical masks covered with a cloth mask are strongly encouraged.
- Food may not be present at indoor meetings/events.
- Tabling in the SU lobby will be limited to two tables total at any given time. Reservations for lobby tables must be made in the Office of Student Activities and Orientation.
Student Organization Travel Guidelines
- Student organizations must have all travel requests approved by the Assistant Dean of Student Affairs through the Office of Student Activities and Orientation travel request form. (This form has been emailed to all student organization leaders.)
- Overnight travel requests will not be approved at this time.
- Day trips and activities off campus will be approved on a case-by-case basis, depending on the safety plans put in place.
- Conferences/events that are indoors must require proof of up-to-date vaccination and/or negative COVID tests, and require masks at all times.
- Campus mask policy must be strictly followed and enforced at all times during travel. This includes traveling together in vehicles. N95/KN95, or surgical masks covered with a cloth mask are strongly encouraged.