Visit York College
The best thing about college visits is seeing a college campus in person to get a fantastic sense of whether it is the right fit. We strongly believe you'll leave your York College visit with a great understanding of what makes us unique and how we can fit into your vision for college and a career.
Tour campus, ask students questions, attend a class, meet professors, discuss financial aid options, and so much more. From the moment you set foot on campus, you'll feel the difference. But you have to take that first step — registering for a campus visit.
We're ready for you to join the Spartan family.
PLEASE NOTE: As a precautionary measure we encourage anyone visiting our campus to follow the health and safety guidelines below. These guidelines are in place for both visitors and staff to ensure the health and safety of everyone at York College:
- If you, or someone attending your scheduled visit with you, are not feeling well (minor cold symptoms included) please reschedule your visit for a later date or plan to participate in one of our virtual visit opportunities.
- We ask that you please consider limiting the number of people that join you on your visit to two guests. We also ask that you refrain from bringing guests who are immunocompromised or are in another high-risk category for COVID-19.
- In accordance with the current Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Governor's order, all visitors are required to wear a protective face covering while on-campus.*
Staff members will also be following the guidelines below at all times:
- Admission team members are required to check their temperature daily before reporting to campus. Staff members experiencing a fever or any COVID-19 symptoms will be asked to stay at home.
- While on campus and interacting with campus guests, admissions team members will practice social distancing, wear protective face coverings, and will introduce themselves without shaking hands with guests.
*Visitors unable to wear face coverings due to a health condition or disability are encouraged to be extra cautious about maintaining proper social distance and observing all other hygiene protocols.