York College reduces some graduate tuition rates to increase access for working professionals, alumni
YORK, Pa. – York College of Pennsylvania has reduced tuition rates for a number of its graduate programs to make them more accessible to working adults and alumni. York’s graduate programs are offered part-time and during evening hours to provide professionals the opportunity to advance their career while they continue to work.
York College was recently recognized as one of Abound’s 2021 Top Adult Degree Programs. The College qualified for this recognition based on factors that cover the essential needs of the nontraditional student – accessibility, affordability, acceleration, and advancement. Abound focused on flexible classes and services, affordable courses, a range of quality programs, and degrees that help students advance in their field.
Additional information is available at www.ycp.edu/graduate.
Graham School of Business:
- Master of Accounting, Master of Arts in Strategic Leadership and Management, and Master of Arts in Integrated Communications - $660 per credit hour;
Alumni - $600 per credit hour
- MBA - $720 per credit hour; Alumni - $660 per credit hour
Dr. Donald E. and Lois J. Myers School of Nursing and Health Professions:
- Doctor of Nursing Practice - $820 per credit hour with no fees
- Master of Science in Nursing (Adult-Gerontology Clinical Nurse Specialist, Adult-Gerontology Nurse Practitioner Primary Care, Nurse Educator, Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner) - $720 per credit hour; Alumni - $660 per credit hour
School of Behavioral Sciences and Education:
- Master of Education (Diversity and Student Resilience, Educational Leadership, Reading Specialist, Educational Technology, Applied Behavior Analysis) - will remain at 2020-21 rate of $660 per credit hour
- Master of Education in Learning Design and Innovation (online) - $560 per credit hour
School of the Arts, Communication and Global Studies:
- Master of Public Policy and Administration - will remain at 2020-21 rate of $660 per credit hour; government employee rate of $560 per credit hour; addition of alumni rate of $600 per credit hour
- Master of Arts in Music Industry Studies - will remain at 2020-21 rate of $660 per credit hour; addition of alumni rate of $600 per credit hour
Established in 1787, York College of Pennsylvania is a private, four-year college located in the city of York, a hub of arts and industry between Baltimore and Philadelphia. Housed on 190 picturesque acres, the college is known for its focus on experiential learning and community engagement, serving over 4,000 undergraduate and 300+ graduate students in more than 70 baccalaureate majors, along with 20+ graduate and professional programs. Deeply rooted in the liberal arts and recognized for excellence in its professional nursing, business, engineering, and education programs, York is ranked among the nation’s top 50 Best Value Schools by U.S. News. The College’s robust recreation and athletics program is among the best in the region, and is home to 23 NCAA III Division sports teams and 30+ intramural sports. A Princeton Review Best Northeastern College, York prides itself on its experienced, engaged faculty; its high-impact and student-centric philosophy; and its long-standing commitment to affordability and accessibility.