We are here to assist you with your ongoing career and professional development! The Career Development Center teaches students and alumni the tools and techniques that will help them to be successful in lifelong career planning. As alumni, you can access the resources the Career Development Center offers. Check out the career services website to learn about career counseling and access online resources including cover letter and resume writing help, job and internship resources, credential files, graduate school, and much more.
You can also access their online platform, Spartan Career Path.
Spartan Career Path is York College of Pennsylvania's one-stop-shop for your career management. It provides employers and students 24/7 access to resources, services, job postings, and employer information. All York College students receive an account, which remains active throughout the college experience and continues as an alumnus. Services include:
- Schedule appointments with a career professional
- Access self-assessments and comprehensive Document Library of how-to resources
- View the schedule of workshops and events including career fairs
- Manage and the job search
- Research employers and access their contact information
- Submit resumes for approval
- Virtual Mock Interview Module
ACCESSING SPARTAN CAREER PATH
See below for instructions on how you can access Spartan Career Path using your YCP network credentials and single sign-on:
- Go to www.ycp.edu and click on the MyYCP link.
- Click on the LTS icon
- Search for myycp
- There will be many results - click on the link that ONLY SAYS myycp
- You should now see all 30 icons and be able to access Spartan Career Path with the Green/White C
NEW IN SPARTAN CAREER PATH
We are now receiving hundreds of 'curated' jobs each week, vastly increasing the opportunities viewable to you in Spartan Career Path through the Spartan Career Path job search. These will also come through in the biweekly Job Blasts that we send to alumni for one year after graduation.
Remember the EXTENDED JOB SEARCH feature provides access to nationwide and worldwide positions.
As alumni, you will still have access to the full slate of Career Development resources including appointments, workshops, and career fairs. The schedule for these will be available in Spartan Career Path.
Appointments can be scheduled through Spartan Career Path and held on the phone—just enter the phone number you would like us to use to contact you in the appointment notes, and send us any relevant documents via email in advance so we can use our appointment time most effectively.
Please contact the Career Development Center at any time with questions at 717.815.1452 or firstname.lastname@example.org.