In order to accomplish the goals of the initiative, we will offer faculty and student opportunities to do research that:
- Gathers data to support the work of community development partners.
- Creates models for equitable development
- Analyzes the elements of healthy neighborhoods
- Develops models for financial literacy education
- Creates action proposals that might lead to grants or other funding
- Helps us better understand the needs of underserved communities
- Considers the role of policy, codes/codes enforcement, and zoning
- Helps map out the features of a “complete” neighborhood
And many other potential projects in varied disciplines.
If you’re ready to support safe, equitable, and health housing in York, you can email Dominic DelliCarpini, Dean of the Center for Community Engagement, at firstname.lastname@example.org.