Inclusivity at York College
York College of Pennsylvania aims to provide access to high-quality education. To reach our mission, we value bringing different voices together to share their strengths. In this diverse environment, when we create a sense of belonging and equity, we enrich the learning experience and better serve our local and global communities.
As such, York College:
- Welcomes and recognizes diversity in all of its forms and expressions.
- Encourages civil conversations across our campus to promote understanding.
- Stands up against prejudice and injustice in our college community.
- Advocates for the well-being and dignity of our community members.
- Enables marginalized identities to be their authentic selves.