Our free application kick-starts the process. Get yours started today.
YORK COLLEGE IS TEST OPTIONAL FOR 2021
We understand that due to complications from COVID-19, students may not have access to standardized testing. As a result, York College will be test-optional for the 2020-2021 application cycle. For more information, visit our 2021 Admissions Guidelines page.
Ready to apply? Whether you are entering as a first-year student or a transfer student, our online application makes it a smooth process. Apply today or check your application status by clicking below.
If you haven't already, you'll be asked to quickly create an account within our system, Slate. That login info is what you'll use throughout this process, so keep it handy.
You also have the option of applying to York as either a Regular Decision or Early Decision Applicant.
We have ongoing enrollment available right now! You can apply today for Fall 2021. Those who apply get immediate consideration for scholarships, so it's a smart idea to get started. You'll want to make sure you get us an official transcript as soon as you can, too.
York College is now accepting Early Decision applications for Fall 2021. By enrolling at York College through Early Decision, you're committing to York College. In return, York College is committing to you! That commitment includes:
- Early access to financial aid packages, including first review for scholarships.
- Early access to guaranteed and priority housing.
- Early access to course registration.
- Locked-in seat for the upcoming school year, which helps you avoid waitlists.
- Special recognition during Accepted Student Day.
- Peace of mind that comes with certainty in your college selection.
Early Decision gives first-year students a chance to advance to the front of the line for enrollment consideration and financial aid awards. Certain majors have limited seating, and applicants interested in these programs will benefit most by applying Early Decision:
- Nursing: Both the Fall Clinical and Spring Clinical programs
- Engineering: Civil, Computer, Electrical, and Mechanical
- Forensic Chemistry
- Computer Science
- Health Professions: Medical Laboratory Science, Nuclear Medicine Technology, Radiography, and Respiratory Care
For the 2020-2021 academic year, York will also waive the standardized test requirement for Early Decision Applicants. For more information, visit our 2021 Admission Guidelines page.
The Early Decision application deadline is November 1, 2020.
We would love for you to complete your college education at York. You can apply today for Spring 2021 and Fall 2021.
To apply for admission submit the following:
- An online application.
- An official transcript of all academic work attempted, with a separate copy submitted from each college attended.
- An official copy of your final high school (optional).
- If you have earned fewer than 15 semester hours of college credit you also are required to submit:
- A high school transcript.
- Scores from either the SAT or ACT.
If you have previously attended York College, but missed two or more consecutive semesters or have officially withdrawn from the college, you must submit a Readmit Application.