McNees Accelerator at YCP
The McNees Accelerator at YCP offers the experience, guidance, and supplemental funding necessary to launch a successful business. Through the combination of education and mentorship, motivated entrepreneurs will be able to formulate an effective framework and system of thinking to effectively start and grow their businesses.
- 8 virtual workshops covering a wide range of topics
- Mentorship from faculty member and community experts
- Up to $5,000 in funding
The McNees Accelerator at YCP is a Spring 2022 program for individuals and teams who have an early stage company, or are serial entrepreneurs. The program schedule is as follows:
- February 23, 2022 4pm-6pm: Program Introduction/Lean Canvas Overview
- March 2, 2022 4pm-6pm: Value Proposition/Unfair Advantage/Pricing
- March 9, 2022 4pm-6pm: Marketing Research
- March 16, 2022 4pm-6pm: Customer Discovery
- March 23, 2022 4pm-6pm: Legal Considerations
- March 30, 2022 4pm-6pm: Funding Sources
- April 6, 2022 4pm-6pm: Cost Structure/Estimating Startup Costs
- April 13, 2022 4pm-6pm: Pitch Day
Submissions are due February 18, 2022.