Here you'll find helpful information about submitting your application to York
The first step toward earning your master’s degree or professional certificate at York College is to complete our free online application.
Once you’ve applied, the next step is to connect with our Director of Graduate Admissions, Sueann Robbins, to confirm what additional supporting materials you’ll need to submit with your application. If you are interested in applying to the Master’s of Data Analytics program, MSN program, or the RN to BSN program, you should email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Supporting materials can be submitted online through your application portal (transcripts cannot be submitted through your application portal).
The following items are typically required to issue an admission decision, however, each program is unique and may require additional documentation.
- Official Transcripts from all schools attended (not high school) If you are a current or former York College student, we have access to your transcripts. Please do not order them.
- Transcripts can be sent electronically through Parchment or Naviance. Should you need to have your institution send us your transcripts directly (not through Parchment or Naviance), the email address for submission of official electronic transcripts is: email@example.com.
- Transcripts can be mailed to:
York College of Pennsylvania
441 Country Club Road
York, PA 17403-3651
- A copy of your current resume.
- An academic goal statement (3 to 4 clear and concise paragraphs detailing why you would like to pursue the graduate program and how it will assist your career goals).
- Two references. Please only provide your references first name, last name, and email address. Our admissions office will send them an electronic reference form to complete.
- If you are applying to a Master’s in Science Nursing Program you need to possess an active unencumbered RN license to practice in Pennsylvania, or one of the states in which direct clinical care experience is offered.
- If you are applying to an Education program that also awards an advanced PDE certificate or endorsement you need to possess a valid and active Pennsylvania Educator Certification.
RN to BSN Applicants
Registered nurses who have graduated from an accredited program and meet all requirements are eligible for direct articulation into the RN to BSN program.
Students must have a valid, unencumbered RN License in the United States to qualify for admission. Nurses awaiting NCLEX results may receive conditional admittance.
For more information about the RN to BSN program, please visit: onlinenursing.ycp.edu