This page has been created to fulfill York College's compliance with the disclosure requirements under the Higher Education Act of 1965 (HEA), as amended by the Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008 (HEOA).
- Copyright and Computer Policies
- Study Abroad
- Voter Registration
- Price of Attendance
Services for Students
Refund and Withdrawal Policies
- Withdrawal Policies
- Refund of Tuition, Fees, Room, and Board
- Requirements for Return of Federal Financial Aid
- 2021-2022: 83% of York College graduates were employed or were attending graduate school within 6 months of graduation.
- 2020-2021: 84% of York College graduates were employed or were attending graduate school within 6 months of graduation.
- Student Diversity, Retention, and Graduation
- Student Academic Performance
- Program Accreditations & Licensure
Health and Safety